Sudanese Foundation of Vermont (SUDFUND) is a registered 501(c) (3) non-profit organization founded on April 30, 2016 to identify specific needs facing Sudanese children, parents and new Americans in Vermont. The foundation focus on providing summer camp scholarships, mentoring programs, college scholarships, soccer and basketball camps, and promotion of social events that brings families and friends together.
Our mission is to invest and support families to raise kids to succeed academically and athletically in Vermont. We also promote social events that bring families and friends together.
- To work with students groups to provide a home-based mentoring program for kids.
- To provide scholarships for summer camps and college scholarships to kids in need.
- To secure a community space for mentoring programs and new languages literacy.
- To create community outreach programs to support families and members in need.
- To organize community social events that bring families and friends together.
- To promote early computer literacy right from home to school.