Welcome to SUDFUNDVT!
Sudanese Foundation of Vermont Inc (SUDFUND VERMONT) is a 501(c) (3) private non-profit organization founded to provide college scholarships, summer camps, mentoring programs, physical health and supplemental virtual resources to all children in our programs. Providing opportunities to all children to achieve their full potential in K -12 and college in Vermont is critical pillar driving what we do in Vermont.We work with all friends of opportunity such as individuals, businesses, nonprofit organizations, and the faith community to help immigrants and their children to succeed and make Vermont their permanent home. Follow us on Twitter or on our Facebook Page.
- To advocate for equitable access to quality education, inclusive health services, decent economic opportunities (livable income and career development) and safe working conditions for all immigrants and their children in Vermont.
- To colloborate with agencies at the forefront of dismantling all barriers to resources and opportunities in Vermont
- To create and support equitable access to quality education for immigrants and their children
- To make Vermont a permanent home for immigrants and their children
- Creating a pathway to home ownership and business entreprenuership
- To eliminate all barriers to services due to language, culture and other distinct determinants
- Vermont Friends of Opportunity Scholarship
- Support Back to School Initiative
- Work with local agencies to provide services that are culturally inclusive
- Advocate for translation of documents, policies and processes to access resources
- Sponsor and organize social and cultural event for families
- Support home-based mentoring program in your neighborhood