Welcome to SUDFUNDVT!
Sudanese Foundation of Vermont Inc (SUDFUND VERMONT) is a 501(c) (3) non-profit private organization founded to support college scholarships, summer camps, mentoring programs, physical health and supplemental virtual resources for all children in our programs. Providing opportunities to all children to achieve their full potential in K -12 and college in Vermont. Follow us on Twitter or on Facebook.
Our mission is to support children to believe in themselves and pursue their fullest educational potential dreams and help them to give back to local community. SUDFUND VERMONT promised to advocate for equitable access to social, educational, healthcare and economical well being of all children and families in Vermont by working with all friends of opportunity to help them to succeed.
- We promised to work with individuals, businesses and state agencies to make Vermont a permanent home for all immigrants and their children we serve.
- We promised to advocate for equal access to opportunity, healthcare, justice, employment, education and promote social events that bring all families and their children together
- College Scholarship Fund
- Support Back to School Initiative
- Support self-supporting business skills to earn income
- Work with local agencies to support families with language barriers
- Advocate for translation of documents, policies and processes to access resources
- Sponsor and organize social and cultural event for families
- Work closely with families to monitor kids’ educational progress
- Support home-based mentoring program