Welcome to SUDFUNDVT!
Sudanese Foundation of Vermont Inc (SUDFUND VERMONT) is a 501(c) (3) non-profit private organization founded to provide college scholarships, summer camps, mentoring programs, physical health and supplemental virtual resources to all children in our programs. Providing opportunities to all children to achieve their full potential in K -12 and college in Vermont is critical pillar driving what we do in Vermont. Follow us on Twitter or on Facebook.
Our mission is to advocate for equitable access to all social, educational, health and economical well being of all immigrant children and families in Vermont. We work with all friends of opportunity, businesses, nonprofit organizations and faith community to help immigrants and their children to succeed and make Vermont their permanent home.
- SUDFUND VERMONT promised to support families and their children to pursue their fullest educational dreams and give back to VERMONT
- We will advocate for equal access to opportunity, justice, decent wages, and promote social events that bring all families and their children together
- College Scholarship Fund
- Support Back to School Initiative
- Work with local agencies to support families with language barriers
- Advocate for translation of documents, policies and processes to access resources
- Sponsor and organize social and cultural event for families
- Support home-based mentoring program in your neighborhood