Parent Online Meeting
- WhatsApp – Video and audio calls, messaging and content sharing mobile application.
- Zoom – Cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat and webinars.
- Teams – Chat, meet, call and collaboration features integrated with Microsoft Office software.
- Skype – Video and audio calls with talk, chat and collaboration features.
Local Resources/Food Assitance
- ONLINE: Click here to go to our online application
- Call 1-800-479-6151 if by mail
- Click here by paper application: district office
- Or in person at district office
- Vermont Foodbank – (800-585-2265) 3SVT (1-855-855-6181) Text VFBSNAP to 85511.
- Address: 33 Parker Road, Barre, Vermont 05641
- Phone: 1-800-585-2265
Burlington Salvation Army
- 64 Main Street
- Burlington, VT 05401
- Phone: (802) 864-6991
- Open: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9:30am – 2:30am
- Address: 228 North Winooski Ave, Burlington, VT 5401, United States
- Phone: 802-658-7939
- Open: Monday-Friday 9am 4pm
- Call 2-1-1 24 hours/ 7 days
- Text your zip code to 898211 M-F 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org M-F 8:00am to 6:00 pm
- Address: P.O. Box 111, Essex Junction, VT 05453
- Tel:| (866) 652-4636
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program
- Website: https://www.healthvermont.gov/alcohol-drugs/services
- PHONE: 802-651-1550
Child Care Financial Assistance